Inclined chain conveyor
The chain conveyor is a conveyor, the load-moving elements of which are chains. Chain conveyors are used increased tractive effort is required, for example, to move block products, bricks, pallets with medium and high loads (from 500 kg/m2), to transport wooden beams, etc. As a traction tool in chain conveyors, both a standard roller chain with one or more rows, and special chains with attachments of various configurations can be used.
Length 500-25 000 mm
Frame width 100-1 600 mm
Belt movement speed 0,05 – 1 meter per second (adjustable)
Equipment rated power 0,25-7 kW
Rated voltage of line 220-380 V
Frequency 50 Hz
The equipment can be designed according to individual parameters necessary for the customer.
Improving in the organization of production and management
Productivity increase up to 70%
Lower production costs by 30%
Reduction in human-related risks by 35%
Spheres of usage:
- to move block products, bricks, pallets with medium and high loads (from 500 kg/m2)
- to transport wooden beams, etc.
Benefits and options:
- European design provides a professional look
- Certified European components
- Durable powder coating
- There is possibility of modification according to individual parameters
With these products are often ordered