The following are the principles of KONSORT refund policy:
- Refunds for equipment or machinery can be received within 14 days of purchase.
- The exception is cases of individual design and manufacture of innovative projects, which have several stages of approval by the customer and prepayments that are not returned.
- For one year (18 consecutive months), there is a guarantee for all equipment manufactured by KONSORT and you can get a refund in case of its inoperability due to the fault of the manufacturer (*carefully read the operating rules specified in the object’s passport).
- The commission for financial settlements is borne by the customer, they are not reimbursed.
- Shipping, assembly, disassembly and return shipping are non-refundable.
- Send a request for a refund to the support service firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon confirmation that the conditions have been met, we will issue refunds.
Article 9 of the current Law of Ukraine “On Consumer Protection” provides for the consumer’s right to exchange non-food goods of appropriate quality for similar, if the purchased product did not fit the shape, size, style, color, size or for other reasons can not be used for its intended purpose. the product was not used and if its product form, consumer properties, seals, labels and the settlement document issued by the seller together with the product are preserved. The seller has no right to refuse to exchange (return) goods that are not included in the list, if it meets all the requirements of Art. 9 of the Law (preserved product form, labels, seals, there is a settlement document, etc.).
- The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved a list of goods of proper quality that are not subject to exchange or return (Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 19, 1994 № 172).