KONSORT ™ is constantly improving the process of sorting goods and products, as evidenced by many years of cooperation with top companies in Ukraine in various fields: cargo sorting, garbage sorting, sorting of finished products, as well as sorting and processing of berries, fruits, vegetables and nuts.
Our specialists always take part in innovative international exhibitions and adopt the experience and new technologies of leading players to provide competitive offers to customers. Also, our technologists, design bureau and IT department are constantly working to improve solutions and have implemented a number of author’s effective projects in large Ukrainian companies. Today we will talk about equipment for sorting agricultural products.
Sorted products are the right brand!
The quota for the export of agricultural products to Europe is increasing, and quality requirements are increasing accordingly. KONSORT ™ manufactures a variety of equipment that will help sort products by size.
Variety of calibrators.
If your company is involved in the cultivation, sale or processing of agricultural products – KONSORT equipment will help you.
Depending on the product – choose a calibrator.
Consider the types of equipment:
1. Vibration calibrator (vibrating sieve). Vibration calibrator (vibrating sieve) – is designed for calibration, separation into fractions, bulk and lump product. The number of fractions is determined by the number of installed sieves through which the product passes due to the vibration of the working surface. KONSORT ™offers vibrating sieves for berries, nuts, candied fruits, sugar, cereals, cod, crushed stone and other products.
As a kind of vibrating sieve there is a sieve for nuts with a hopper and aspiration. It is designed for calibration of a kernel of a nut on fractions, selection and control of production at the enterprises of the food industry.
2. Rotary calibrator. Rotary calibrator is designed to calibrate the product during the rotation of the drum.
This calibrator can sort products into the required number of fractions, set the required number of sieves by size.
3. Belt calibrator. The belt calibrator is designed for calibration of round production, such as: onions, garlic, potatoes, beets, etc. on the faction. The calibration process is due to jumping, with the help of a vane shaft, perforated tapes with certain cells. Moving on the calibrator, products get to the cells corresponding to the size and follow similar trays or are taken away by the corresponding conveyors in containers.
Depending on the client’s request, the company KONSORT ™ produces calibrators of any size.
For example – the belt calibrator for heads of garlic is designed for calibration of production on fractions in the size: 0… 35, 35… 45, 45… 55, 55… 65, 65+.
4. Calibrator (rotating table). Calibrator (rotating table) for apples, included in the “Apple Sorting Line”.
The calibration system has dimensions of 1.5 m * 1.5 m, the points of contact are made of foam rubber. Sorting is carried out on 6 fractions with adjustment of cells on height of 600-900 mm, and receiving trays for the sorted production. The calibrator can be used as an independent mechanism for sorting, as well as an element in the full cycle of the sorting line.
5 reasons to choose equipment manufactured by KONSORT
• Experience and specialization – gaining experience for 13 years of excellence in the production of equipment.
• Speed in everything from answering a request and leaving the measurement, to the fastest production.
• We work for the result – quality as the foundation of long-term relationships.
• Additional guarantees – installation, instruction of customer service, assistance in upgrading the equipment of the enterprise.
• Personal approach – design of equipment only personally for a specific customer.