Cargo sorting line (from 2 to 60 kg)
This sorting line is carried out according to the pneumatic principle of operation, which means fast distribution of cargo due to air supply by means of a compressor to the discharge mechanisms that drive the pneumatic cylinders. This sorting system is designed to distribute goods, and parcels in 120 directions (3 lines of 40 ports each). As the cargo moves along the line, it goes through such stages as presorting, loading and scanning of the cargo, then distribution to the certain sorting line, which depends on the specific direction indicated on the bar code, and delivery from the cargo distribution line to the ports (in the directions specified by the code). The productivity of one sorting process is up to 3600 units per hour. The total productivity is up to 7200 units per hour. The line equipment can be changed, depending on the required performance and number of the directions.
Overall dimensions 20 000 * 15 000 * 1 000 mm.
Conveyor for loading 1 unit
Pneumatic reset conveyer 3 units
Automatic scanner if necessary (UA) за потреби
The equipment can be designed according to individual parameters necessary for the customer.
Improving in the organization of production and management up to 80%
Productivity increase up to 70%
Lower production costs up to 30%
Reduction in human-related risks up to 35%
Spheres of usage:
- To sort small goods in logistic warehouses
- To sort small cargo at terminals of postal companies
Benefits and options:
- European design provides a professional and clean look
- There is possibility to complete the line with extra components if necessary
- Cargo sorting process is automated
- There is possibility to manufacture the equipment according to individual parameters
- European components are used
With these products are often ordered