VACANCY — Electronic programmer with ++ for Arduino
Who are we looking for?
Someone who adores something new! If you like to solve problems quickly, love it work with equipment and machinery, take responsibility for the tasks performed and it`s important for you to resolve any situation as soon as possible, it is important for you to was the result of work, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
What do you need?
- secondary technical, higher technical or incomplete higher education;
- knowledge of the basics of electronics (element base of components, ability to use measuring and soldering equipment);
- knowledge of C / C ++ programming language for Arduino, programming skills of ATMEL, STM controllers or industrial performances;
- knowledge of the basics of circuitry;
- ability to design printed circuit boards;
- experience with the following components: frequency converters, sensors, actuators;
- willingness for business trips.
What will you do?
- design of analog and digital circuits on a modern element base based of requirements;
- development of optimal schemes, minimization of dimensions, breeding of printed circuit boards;
- writing software in accordance with the set technical tasks for the developed equipment, adjustment and preliminary testing
project support from the project stage from the beginning to the launch of the equipment, production;
- solving engineering problems and preparation of accompanying documentation.
What will you get?
- payment for work from UAH 13,000;
- work schedule Mon-Fri, from 8:00 to 17:00;
- transfer to and from work;
- social package (official employment, free meals, free health care);
- a friendly team of professionals who will always support the newcomer and colleague;
- prizes, bonuses, gifts; training seminars and trainings at the expense of the company;
- wide opportunities for your realization, professional, career and material growth.